Coreform Cubit Learn activation
1. Get your product key
- Click the “Get Coreform Cubit Learn” button to sign up for your free account. On the signup page, enter the information requested and click “Submit.”
- You will be taken to your new account’s “My Licenses” page. Click the “Coreform Cubit Learn” link to view your license details.
- Carefully record the Product Key supplied in the License section: you will use this to activate Coreform Cubit Learn in step #3 below.
2. Download and install
- Next, look below license details to the links in the Downloads section, or select My Downloads from the links at the left. Click the link for the correct version of Coreform Cubit Learn for your computer and operating system.
- Your download will begin immediately. Choose “Save File,” select a folder location, and click “Save.”
- Locate and double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer (look for Coreform-Cubit-2020.2-Learn, followed by .exe, .dmg, .rpm or .deb).
- For Windows installations: if Microsoft Defender generates an “unrecognized app” warning, select “More Info” and then click the “Run Anyway” button.
Launch Coreform Cubit Learn.
In the “Cubit Activation” dialog that appears, enter the Product Key from Step #1 above into the Product Key field.
- Do not change the pre-selected “node-locked” descriptor. The “Hostname or Identifier field” should be automatically filled by your computer.
- Click the “Activate” button.
- At the bottom left of the dialog, you will see “Activation Successful! Press close to continue.”
- Select the “Close” button. Coreform Cubit will continue to launch and is now ready to use!