Coreform Cubit node-locked activation
A node-locked license is a single license that can be used on a single computer.
Product license keys are used to activate Coreform software. Below are instructions for activating node-locked licenses. Activation of Coreform software can be done online or, if the computer is not connected to the Internet, by downloading a unique license file. (If your computer is not connected to the Internet, please see Offline Activation.)
To activate a node-locked license of Coreform Cubit on a stand-alone computer with an Internet connection:
1. Retrieve your product key
- Log in to your Coreform account and select the “My Licenses” link on the left sidebar.
- Click the relevant “Coreform Cubit 202x.x” link to view your license details.
- Carefully record the Product Key supplied in the License section: you will use this to activate Coreform Cubit in step #3 below.
2. Download and install Coreform Cubit
Go to the downloads page.
Select the correct version of Coreform Cubit for your computer and operating system.
Locate and double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer
Set your install location and menu folder
Launch Coreform Cubit and activate
- Launch Coreform Cubit.
- In the “Cubit Activation” dialog that appears, enter the Product Key from Step #1 above into the Product Key field.
- Do not change the pre-selected “node-locked” descriptor. Your computer’s name should appear automatically in the Hostname field.
- Click the “Activate” button.
- At the bottom left of the dialog, you will see the message “Activation Successful! Press close to continue.”
- Select the “Close” button. Coreform Cubit will continue to launch and is now ready to use!
If you get an error message during installation, please see FAQs for possible solutions or contact Coreform support.