Coreform Cubit node-locked activation
A node-locked license is a single license that can be used on a single computer.
Product license keys are used to activate Coreform software. Below are instructions for activating node-locked licenses. Activation of Coreform software can be done online or, if the computer is not connected to the Internet, by downloading a unique license file. (If your computer is not connected to the Internet, please see Offline Activation.)
To activate a node-locked license of Coreform Cubit on a stand-alone computer with an Internet connection:
1. Retrieve your product key
- Log in to your Coreform account and select the “My Licenses” link on the left sidebar.
- Click the relevant “Coreform Cubit 202x.x” link to view your license details.
- Carefully record the Product Key supplied in the License section: you will use this to activate Coreform Cubit in step #3 below.
2. Download and install Coreform Cubit
Go to the downloads page.
Select the correct version of Coreform Cubit for your computer and operating system.
Locate and double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer
Set your install location and menu folder
Launch Coreform Cubit and activate
- Launch Coreform Cubit.
- In the “Cubit Activation” dialog that appears, enter the Product Key from Step #1 above into the Product Key field.
- Do not change the pre-selected “node-locked” descriptor. Your computer’s name should appear automatically in the Hostname field.
- Click the “Activate” button.
- At the bottom left of the dialog, you will see the message “Activation Successful! Press close to continue.”
- Select the “Close” button. Coreform Cubit will continue to launch and is now ready to use!