Introducing Coreform Cubit Learn
An easy-to-learn interface and powerful, comprehensive feature-set make the free Coreform Cubit Learn license a great fit for students and hobbyists.
Learn with the best
Introducing Coreform Cubit Learn, the free non-commercial-use license of our premier meshing software. Cubit Learn is completely free for one year, with fully-enabled functionality aside from a mesh export limit of 50,000 elements. This license is intended for students, hobbyists, researchers, and others who need access to high-quality meshing software for non-commercial use.
To learn more about Coreform Cubit features and capabilities, visit the product overview page.
Sign up, download, and activate now
- Sign up & get your product key
- Click the “Get Coreform Cubit Learn” button to sign up for your free account.
- On the signup page, enter the information requested and click “Submit.”
- You will be taken to your new account’s “My Licenses” page. Click the “Coreform Cubit Learn” link to view your license details.
- Carefully record the Product Key listed in the fourth row: you will use this to activate Coreform Cubit Learn in step #3 below.
- Next, look below license details to the links in the Downloads area. Click the link for the correct version of Coreform Cubit Learn for your computer and operating system.
- Your download will begin immediately.
- Locate and double-click the downloaded file (look for Coreform-Cubit-2020.2-Learn, followed by .exe, .dmg, .rpm or .deb).
- Launch Coreform Cubit Learn.
- In the activation dialog that appears, enter the Product Key from #1 above into the Product Key field. (Do not change the pre-selected “node-locked” descriptor.)
For help with installation and getting started with Coreform Cubit, we invite you to watch and read our tutorials..
As you explore Coreform Cubit, please help us understand how to make Coreform Cubit even better by sharing your goals, objectives, experiences, and any questions or feedback. You can join the forum community or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.