Distribution Partner Program Overview
Coreform is actively looking for qualified distribution partners worldwide.
As a software solutions provider you can include Coreform products into your solution offerings and deliver valuable benefits to your customers. Coreform welcomes new partners worldwide who wish to enhance and extend their product lines with a proven, high-quality meshing tool.
Our channel partners provide world-class solutions that meet the specific needs of their customers.
There are three levels of resellers:
- Platinum Partners are authorized to sell Coreform products as well as provide integrations and support for all Coreform products. They have reached a high level of proficiency proven by skills certification and have a proven track record in both product knowledge and customization.
- Gold Partners are authorized to sell Coreform products as well as provide integrations and support. They have received specialized training and proven their proficiency through skills certification.
- Silver Partners are authorized to sell Coreform products. They have received training on product features and have experience with CAE-based solutions.
By joining the Coreform Partner Program you will be able to offer your customers the most affordable and advanced products for preparing CAD models for CAE simulations. Becoming a Coreform partner will enable you to generate more revenue and reach new business heights. In return, we will back you with world-class technology, aggressive discounts, and a comprehensive technical support service.
Core partner benefits.
As a Coreform partner, you'll immediately enjoy certain core benefits. Additional benefits are based on partner level. The Coreform partner program offers:
- Access to Coreform marketing, co-branding, and co-marketing materials
- Access to priority news and product information
- Authorized to use the Coreform partner logo
- Lead referral
- Account management and registration capabilities (partner portal)
- Access to specialized training
- Participation in the partner community
- Internal-use software subscriptions
- Beta program participation
- Privileged technical support access
- Level designation
- Joint partner events
- Partner advisory hours for competitive sales assistance and presales support to gold and platinum partners
- Company profile listing on website
- Marketing support
We are looking for distribution partners with the following profile:
- Experienced in marketing and supporting CFD or FEA software applications
- Employs a dedicated sales team, including pre-sales consultants
- Committed to actively market and promote Coreform products
- Employs a technical staff that will provide end-user support and training for Coreform products
- Maintains a professional office
- Has appropriate desktop computer and/or workstation for demonstration and support of Coreform products
- Uses a customer management system to log customer activity
Become a Coreform distribution partner.
If you feel you meet the profile we are looking for in a partner, request distribution program information to find out how being a Coreform distribution partner can benefit you.